Dear Future Husband

June 14, 2013
Dear Future Husband,

I know who my future husband will be. I have met him in a time in my life where I least expected him to show up. He’s treated me well, even though our relationship together is young. I am in love with him and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. He is everything I have ever hoped, prayed and wished for. Every bone in my body tells me that he’s the one.

So, you light up my world even when it’s dark. You are my sunshine. You give me hope for the rest of my life because I know that I get to spend it with you. Every day is a new adventure together and I will never be bored with you. You protect me and make me feel safe just by holding me in your arms. Every kiss makes my heart melt and gives me butterflies. You’re the one for me, without any doubt. I am so in love with you because of everything you are. You’re my prince charming, my lover, my best friend, the one who knows every flaw of mine but still accepts me. I accept you for all of your flaws too, because if I didn’t, that wouldn’t be love. I’m lucky to have met you, and to know that someday, I’ll be your wife. I love you. Someday, when the time is right, you will make the greatest husband and father. Someday.


Your Future Wife,
Kim

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.