List

June 13, 2013
The Honeymoon List:

1. Hohenzollernbrücke Bridge, Koln, Germany
Put a padlock there

2. Fountain of Love (Trevi Fountain), Rome, Italy
Toss 2 superglued coins in together

3. Sarangkot, Nepal
Tandem glide down

4. Piula cave pool, Samoa
Swim through the tunnel holding hands

5, Vineyards, West Australia
Share a glass of Golden Muscatel. (I know this isn’t alcoholic, but it just has a special place in my heart - when I first visited the place, I thought, I want to come back here with my special someone)

6. Rockefeller Centre, New York
Kiss under the fireworks on Independence Day

7. Bali
Make love in a beach villa at sunset, with the windows thrown open and the sunlight bathing everything in liquid gold

8. Wailing Wall, Israel
Put in a prayer for us

9. Taipei, Taiwan
Release a lantern with our names on it on Mid-Autumn Festival

10. Buenos Aires, Argentina
Go out at night and dance the tango until we’re delirious

11. Kerry, Ireland
Plant a tree in our name

12. Find that mountain clearing I see in my dreams

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.