MAY 10, 2010

May 13, 2010
It's been a while since my last post and from now on enough of the fantasies and welcome to reality. :)

A lot of things had happen this past few weeks and I'm kinda pisses with the situation. May 10, 2010 was the day of the f*cking election! I had to go to the voting precint early so we could finish early but the time we were there, oh god, the line was long, it's freakin hot, and the people were not organized. I had to follow the rules instead of me doing something that at the end would not benefit me. I hate them giving out numbers and what the hell was the purpose of that? It just made the people more confused that what is expected. Oh well, time is running really fast. The long waiting for me to vote, the long lines and the impatient people and by the time the clock strikes 11:10am it was my turn to vote at last. Voting is as easy as 1-2-3 and hassle free though I suggest the COMELEC to give out our voter's id.

I guess that would be now. I'll try to write again later before I go to the gym and watch out for this new guy that I'm liking. :)

Lots of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.