SPECIAL: Joseph Vincent ♥♥♥

May 15, 2010
I've been dying to post something about him in my blog and this is a special post for me :)) Anyway, how did I found out about this guy? Hmmmm I was browsing my facebook account until I saw a video posted and the video was like a guy singing Bad Romance by Lady Gaga by then I got curious and I even looked out for the video on Youtube and then turn out that he's so talented and really cute. :)) He's Joseph Vincent Encarnacion, 20 years old and a pure Filipino who was raised in the US. Another thing I found out is that he's featured on Ellen Degenres Show last April 29 I think and he sang the song Replay by Iyaz. He's way too cute there and I went to the show's website and voted for him. :)

Here's some of his pictures courtesy of Joseph Vincent's MySpace Account:



Here's the video that made me like him more:



That's it guys. I hope you liked him too. ♥♥♥

Lot's of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.