I Made Some Cookies

May 15, 2010
So yesterday I made cookies and it's called sugar cookies. Basically the ingredients were. flour, egg, sugar, vanilla, butter and baking soda. The steps were simple it's as easy as 1-2-3. First you have to cream the butter, sugar and eggs then put your dry ingredients plus the vanilla and you may also put some food color if you want to. (I made mine blue, green, purple and natural.) After making the dough, you can cut then using cookie cutter or do any shape that you want then bake it in the oven until it is cooked or the sides were slightly brown. Anyway, here's the photo of my finished product:


Before popping those in the oven, I sprinkled some sanding sugar on top for some decoration. Feel free to enjoy reading my blog.

Lots of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.