Body Jam 53: When will you be released in the Philippines?

May 14, 2010
As I was writing my blog about Body Jam 52, I found out Body Jam 53 has been released already but has not yet launched in the Philippines. I was sort of sad being a Body Jam addict since I was stocked with Body Jam 52. Oh well, Body Jam 53 is groovier and even more intense than 52 and I must say that I'm really eager to try out the dance moves. :) Here's the track list of Body Jam 53 (courtesy of: LesMills):

Warmup
Wild & Raw by Fedde le Grand feat. The Stereo MC’s

Isolations
I Can Transform Ya by Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz

Latin
Let’s Get High (Louie Vega Radio Edit) by Anane
Let’s Get High (Yves Larock Radio Edit With Rap) by Anane

Disco Twenty Ten 
Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) by Freemasons ft Sophie Ellis-Bextor

A Fifth Of Beethoven (Soulwax Remix) by Walter Murphy
Lala Song (Tocadisco Remix) by Bob Sinclar feat. Sugarhill Gang
Good Times by Seamus Haji V Mark Knight & Funkagenda

Recovery
Russian Roulette by Global Nation feat Simone F

Maddest Dopeness Eva
Hey Hey (DF’s Attention Vocal Mix) by Dennis Ferrer
Why Don’t You Love Me (Jump Smokers Club Remix) by Beyoncé
Holiday (Laidback Luke Remix) by Dizzee Rascal
How Soon Is Now by DJ Riddle

Groove Down
Turn Your Love Around by George Benson

Oh my God! I'm waiting for you Body Jam 53 and we'll dance like no tomorrow. LOL


Lots of LOVE,

Kim ♥♥♥



 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.