14 Years of Friendship

May 17, 2010
We'll be turning 14 years this coming June. Basically, we've known each other since we were grade school. We've been to same school from elementary to highschool and we parted school when were in college. We've done a lot of things together and it's like as an only child, I share a lot of things to her and treating her as my own sister as well. Here's a pic of me and her when we went to Tagaytay for out photoshoot:

We've been through thick and thin but still were friends till the end. This summer we haven't had the chance to spend some time together since she is busy with her work and I'm busy with going to the gym. I miss the part wherein we'll party like there's no tomorrow and laugh like shiz. LOL She's the longest friend I had and I will have her until the end. :)

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer. 
 
Lot's of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.