Dear Future

May 31, 2016
Dear future boyfriend,

- you’re not allowed to have the passcode to my phone 
- you’re not allowed to tell me what to wear/call me a slut for what i wear. you’re my boyfriend not my keeper
- under no circumstances can you put your hands on me unless I say it’s ok
- you’re not allowed to tell me what I can and cannot do with my body and life. If I wanna cut or dye or straighten my hair or wear 5 layers or nothing at all, I will. If I wanna travel and you wanna stay where you are cool, I’m not staying with you
- I will not depend on you for everything
- I will not put up with mind games
treat me the way you’d want your future daughter to be treated. treat me the way I treat you
- I will not drop everything I’m doing to be with you
- I will not compete for you
- Dependency isn’t cute. Clingyness isn’t cute.
- I won’t tolerate secondhand compliments
-I will not beg you to stay


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.