Dear Boyfriend

August 09, 2013
Hey! where are you? Today I got hurt but I was told a very nice bible verse. jeremiah 29:11. You see, I realize that if a person wants me in his life.. he will make an effort to stay. I won’t need to keep on chasing him.. Because he wouldn’t have left if he really do love me. Hey, Thanks for choosing me.. I hope you won’t leave me. I’ts hard to find someone who would keep up with all the things I do. My mood change, my values, my principles, my ideals.. I hope you won’t change me because I won’t change you. I will accept you for who you are just accept me for what I am. What things I believe in. 
We will have our differences because we are 2 different people. But you must know that I would always want to fix things if you want it too. When we fight.. and you know I can’t take it anymore.. please just hug me and stop. I promise I will stop too. 
"KAYA YAN, PROMISE."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.