Just a Thought for 2013

January 02, 2013
Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can't take it. Never say you don't love the person anymore when you can't let go.I quit, I give up, nothing's good enough for anybody else, it seems...When I'm all alone it's the best way to be. When I'm by myself nobody else can say goodbye. Everything is temporary anyway.It’s hard to lose someone you love, to finally say goodbye. You try to be strong, but the pain keeps holding on, and all you can do is cry. Deep within your heart, you know it’s time to move on, when the fairytale you once knew is gone.

The hardest part of loving something is knowing when to say goodbye and knowing when to let go.If it takes so long to say good bye than why not stick around for a bit longer?I had dream it was about you i laughed and though bout all the good memory's then i noticed a tear fell from my eye you know because in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye.A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it. :(I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.



***credits to the owner***

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.