SELLING: Authentic Zara Woman Brown Leather Heels

January 26, 2013





ZARA WOMAN BROWN LEATHER HEELS

Description:
-         Brand new, authentic and was never worn.
-         Used only for fitting purposes.
-         Item was bought in Japan for almost ¥10,000.00 or around Php 5,000.00.
-         The item was made of pure leather.
-         Shoes is size 38 and will fit shoe sizes 7 ½ to 8.
-         Heels is 4 ½ inches.

Only Php 2,999.00!!

Reason for Selling:
-        Since I never used this pair of shoes, I thought of just selling it and have a new owner take care of the shoes for me. I have a closet full of shoes and some of them just sit there. I’m sharing one of my prized possessions so I can have room for my other stuff.

Payment Options:
-        BPI Direct Savings
-        GCASH through 09266197342
-        Payments must be received within 3 days after purchasing or winning the item.

Shipping Details:
-        I ship through Air21 and would take 1-2 business days for you to be able to receive the item.
-        Free shipping for Metro Manila buyers and just add Php 100.00 for provincial buyers.

For more information, you can just send a message through 09266197342. 

Thanks for viewing!





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.