Day 2: Brisk Walking

January 11, 2013
So finally I'm in  day 2. My bod is in pain now after doing crunches, push ups and other cardio workout yesterday. I even did the so called Hip Hop Abs which I totally enjoy.

So what happened today? Basically, I didn't do any dancing but what I did was brisk walking in our village. 1 1/2 hours of brisk walking is so good though I didn't sweat that much. Still good since I was able to sweat and burn some calories.

As per my food..hmmmm I can't resist eating. hmmm just kidding. Mostly my meals are measured. Today I've eaten 1 cup of stir fried veggies, 1/2 cup of sauteed mung beans, a small piece of ham and lots and lots of water. I also manage not to eat after 6pm so to help with my diet.

I weighed in earlier and still 70kg. I need to be more motivated this time. By the way, I also cut down on soda since it's full of sugar. I recommend eating fruits if you have a sweet tooth. :)


That\s it for now. See yah! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.