RED Hair

November 03, 2012
I've been dying to blog about my red hair color but due to time constraint i was not able to do so. By the way my hair is red now since October 15. At first I am hesitant to color my hair red because I wasn't sure that it's gonna suit me and also I am afraid to bleach my hair to get the best out of the so called red hair. 


First this I did was to color my black hair to golden blonde but it turned out not to be that blonde. By the way I used Lolaine Z-Cool Hair color in Golden Blonde and here's how my hair turned out:



I was shocked at first because my hair was so light and it was the first time that I had my hair so colored that light. Then after 2 days, I rest my hair first before putting the 2nd color which is Vampire Red. 


Before coloring my hair red, I did some research on what hair color brand will I use that will not damage my hair. I've been to different blogs and as well as a lot  video tutorials in YouTube. Then I came with the website Manic Panic and viola I was so happy to see different colors and they are all the crazy colors that you can think of. Though it is only a semi permanent hair dye, it will give you the best hair color ever. I choose the red color since it is the best color that will suit me.


So after 2 days I colored my hair red and this is the color that I used from Manic Panic:

And this is the result to my light colored hair:





Viola! That's how my hair turned out. I am thinking that this will be my hair permanently but I guess in the future I might try some bizarre color. :)



Thanks for reading.


Until next time.


Kim  


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.