Not So Nice

April 24, 2010
Yesterday, I was supposed to write something but then again I got tired because as usual I went to the gym and did some yoga and dance. So yesterday, I saw him again and I never thought that I would saw him. I was taking some dancing that time when he saw me dancing and he even laugh at me. Then he was like smiling again at me and it made me melt again. LOL Then here comes the bad news for me. He will not be my friend* anymore. My dad wanted a new friend* for me and I was sad. Really sad. :(

So today was kinda boring and saturdays are not same as weekdays that is fun. Maybe because he wasn't there or it's just that there were less activities than the weekdays. Oh one good thing happen to me. I met a new friend. She's Roanne, a 16 yr old girl from my place too. She's nice and thank God I met someone like her. :) Now I have a gym buddy. :)

So this is it for tonight. I'm not in the mood to tell some stuffs. Goodnight readers.

Lots of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.