I'm LOVIN the gym ♥♥♥

April 19, 2010
As what the title of this blog says is that I'm lovin' the gym, it's definitely TRUE!

I had a great time earlier with my friend*. :) We had great fun and he let me did exercises that was really fun. :)) Well, my friend* was a guy and I was supposed to have a girl friend* but it turn out that the assigned friend* for me was a good friend of my dad plus I find him really CUTE! Seriously, whenever he smiles at me during our sessions I felt like I'm melting slowly. LOL You know that I dig in to guys with cute smiles :))

Today was very exhausting though as I said it was fun. After my training earlier, I went home take a rest then eat dinner and then I felt something sore in my muscle and this was for the fact that the trainer asked me to do some lifting of 6lbs ball. One thing I will never forget was the way my friend* showed me the so called "star position". Literally, he did the star position like what celebrities does and in short it's called NAGPAPACUTE though he is really cute. :))

Oh well, enough of that. Tomorrow, dad and I will be doing Body Combat together and I hope it wasn't that tiring like what I did earlier. Byeyee my dear readers.:) goodnight :)

Lots of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

*friend - just plain metaphor for something para hindi naman obvious :))

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.