Hello GYM!

April 18, 2010
Oh well, summer is here and hitting the gym is my hobby now. :)

Just this morning, my dad and I went to the gym and since it was morning I was kinda sleepy then but then I pushed myself not to feel sleepy and head to the gym. IT WAS FUN! Yeah! I did dancing and cycling too. :) How I love the feeling of sweating and shedding those pounds of fat in your body. :)

Oh well, tomorrow I'll be starting my gym sessions with my trainer and I wish I can do this again :) Oh by the way, I'm targeting to lose about 45 pounds in 4 months. So, do you think I can do this? then ENCOURAGE me. LOL I'm wishing that this summer vacation will be worth it for me since I'll be working out more and will be doing a STRICT diet. :) I miss my old self. REALLY! My old fatless figure. LMAO

Gotta go. See yah around reader :)


Lots of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.