And It was Fun Again

April 22, 2010
Oh well, my day was fun again as usual. :) Went to the gym around 1 in the afternoon and ended around 7 in the evening. OMG!I'm lovin the gym so much now. :) Anyway, we had our training earlier. We did lots of cardio exercises plus the abs thing. It was really fun and I had a great time. Next week we'll train again and I hope this would be the stepping stone for my new me. LOL

Today during lunch, I only ate about half a cup of red rice, 1 pc. burger steak, 2 small meatballs and almost half a cup of vegies and I'm too full with that. When my dad and I arrived at home, I didn't even bother eating dinner coz I wasn't hungry at all though around 11 in the evening I felt that I was hungry so I only ate 1 pc. hard boiled egg and a small piece of pineapple and a glass of strawberry juice and again, I'm full. :)

One thing happened earlier and I forgot to tell it. Anyway, while I was doing cardio thing earlier at the gym, I thought he was talking to me so I said "Huh?" He then told me the same thing then he asked me if I have a crush with the other guy on my left. I said no. If only he would knew na siya yung krash ko!! LoL

What the..I'm sweating like hell now and I'm lovin' it. LOL Good night guys. :))

Lots of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.