Random

July 06, 2010
I like cute guys. Not necessarily the hottest guy, but the one that’s clumsy and crazy and always makes me smile. You know what I mean? Like he might not be Abercrombie potential, but he still has all my attention. No, not in the show-offy type of way, but in the I’m-totally-cool-with-who-I-am kind of way. Like he can smile at me and I know we were meant for this, for us. It would be like, he wouldn’t always know what to say and when to say it, but he would want to. Because sometimes caring enough to try really is enough. And for us it would be. He’d be spontaneous, always doing something I would have never expected would make me fall in love. The kind of guy that is so proud to be yours. The kind that has an amazing family that you feel at home with. You know, the kind of guy that is your best friend, but the only person you could ever see yourself with at the same time. He would love me for everything I am, for real, not just say it like everyone else always does. He would mean it and I wouldn’t have to think twice to know he was telling the truth. And maybe we’d be exact opposites, but that what would make our relationship great. Working at it. Because without the work, it wouldn’t really be worth it.
(via mysweetheart, raindropsonredroses)

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.