JULY 13 = ASSHOLE!!

July 14, 2010
To think that July 13 must be a good day for me since I survived our Political Economy (POLITEC) class long exam it turned out to be one of my worst day ever. Yesterday, I wasn't even thinking of bad weather or whatever stuffs since I left home with a good sunny weather. I went home thinking that it's time for me to relax and treat myself since I survived our long exam. My dad called me up just to tell me that it's already signal number 1 and I didn't even believe him. Here comes the news, yeah it's signal number 1 and some classes had already been suspended for the next day's class. It was around 10:30 in the evening that I started reviewing for my Seminar in International Relations (SEMIREL) midterms the next day but the electricity went down. The villages next to us were in deep silence and darkness. Then after 15 minutes the electricity is back but after 15 minutes again, it totally shut off until this very moment that I'm blogging.

So what happened yesterday? It was a fuckin' disaster! Around 11 in the evening, no electricity, no water supply, just candles in my room. It was raining so heavy that I even got scared plus the rain was accompanied with strong winds that left our village a disaster. A lot of trees, plants, and even houses were ruined by the wind and it's sad to see that even our garden was ruined but not that much. The strong wind left our village with so much dirt and I hate it! earlier this morning, my dad examined every part of our house to see and check if everything was ok but the thing is that my room and my dad's room were kinda ruined by the wind but not drastically. There were cracks but still manageable. Renovation will be done in the next couple of days.

When things are back to normal, I'll post some pictures before, during and after the tropical storm Bashang. Thank God that we were safe and nothing happened to us. To my dear readers, I hope all of you were safe. :)) Til here.

Lots of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.