REVIEW: Lush's Herbalism

Hi guys!!

Finally I am back for a new product review. I've been busy this past month and it is just now that I got the time to make a review again. I have been in Japan for the last 2 months and was on the hunt for a good and gentle cleanser for my oily/acne prone skin at some point.

For some of you might not know that I have a super oily skin, breakouts and acne on my face. I don't know what happen but this started last 2015. I kid you not guys but I have tried several products to help combat the oiliness and acne on my face but none of them worked. 

Last June 14, I went to Namba, Osaka to do some shopping since there was a lot of sale. While walking to these rows of stores, I passed by Lush. I was not intending to buy anything and I was just looking around. Then suddenly I went to their facial wash section and something caught my eye. A black pot with green stuff on it that looks like marijuana of some sort. I got intrigued so I decided to check on it and it was a facial was/scrub for troubled skin and this is called Herbalism.

According to Lush's UK website, Herbalism contains Nettles, rosemary and rice bran vinegar work to cleanse the skin, removing dirt and grease, leaving bright and beautifully clean skin. Chamomile blue oil and rose absolute are used for balancing skin tone. Rice bran and ground almonds will gently exfoliate the skin and when mixed with water, the almonds create a soft cleansing milk. Our chlorophyllin is extracted from alfalfa, which is rich in vitamins and minerals and is great for revitalising the skin.

These products were very good for the skin since there are no harsh chemicals included in the face wash. I did some research online about Herbalism and found out good things about it though some would get turned off by the smell because of the rice bran vinegar. 




That is how the product looks like. I instantly bought the biggest pot for ¥2,800 or around Php 1,200. The first time I used the product, it didn't bother me at all. The smell is tolerable for me and somehow liked it after using for weeks. 

The product is quite tricky to use at first because you have to get a small amount of the product and mix it with water. The first time I used it, I added to much water that it made it so watery and not pasty as what it should be. The correct way was putting just a little water to turn the product into a paste. I love the green color of the product and it was a gentle exfoliant for my face. 


Sorry for my swelling face and this was taken early in the morning. That's how the product looks on my face. I gave my face a 5 minute massage so that my skin gets exfoliated with the good ingredients of herbalism. Then I rinse my face with water. After that, my skin feels fresh, soft and moisturizes. It doesn't leave my face dry and tight just like those facial wash that I have used before. 

My final verdict about this product after just using for weeks is that it made my skin moisturized and calmed from those stubborn acne. I also noticed that my skin is getting clearer and no new pimple is showing. I guess the product is really working for me. This is such a great find for me. I will definitely purchase another pot once this is gone. 

Rating:
10/10

This is it for today guys. Watch out for more reviews coming since I got a lot of haul from my recent Japan trip. Keep calm and stay fabulous. 


Love Lots,
Kim ⭐️⭐️⭐️




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.