REVIEW: The Face Shop Ink Lipquid

August 19, 2015
Hi everyone! 

Today I decided to make a review of my recent favorite lip product. As you know, I am not a big fan of lipsticks. I always choose to use tints and lip balms since I am always on the go. I got intrigue by this product when I visited the FB page of The Face Shop Philippines. It claims that the product is a hybrid between lipstick, lip stain and a lip gloss. 

These are the 12 colors available through The Face Shop store here in the Philippines. (photo courtesy of Google)

Honestly, I wanted to buy all the shades since I can't even decide on which I would like to get. All the colors are so nice and I just fell in love right away but then I decided to get one color so I could try. I got the Coral Chu (CR01) and costs for Php 545. This is a pinkish orange color that I instantly fell in love with. 




The packaging is so nice and looks like a pro. It's simple and polished. The applicator is easy to put on the lips and glides on your lips easily. The scent is a hybrid between fruity and floral which is a plus. (i don't like lip products that doesn't have any nice scent. Lol) 


When I swatched this, it's glossy at forst but when it dries the gloss diminished a little. Oh before I forgot, this product is so moisturizing and pigmented that I can use this on a daily basis plus you can ise it also as a cheek blush. I will surely try out other colors if I have the time to go out and shopping. This is it for now. 

Watch out for my upcoming reviews. 


Love lots, 
Kiyam


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.