REVIEW: Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50+ / UVA 28

Hi everyone! I'vebeen dying to make a review of the products that I've been using for years now and yet I don't have the chamce to blog or I am too lazy to do it. And now I got the the chance to review a product that I've been using for a few weeks now. This is the Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense. I am on a hunt for a good sunscreen for my sensitive/acne prone skin and this is what my dermatologist recommended. Too bad that this is not available in the Philippines. 😭😭😭



My mom bought the product in Singapore last month during her trip and asked her if this was available there and she said yes. It was for $35.90 or roughy about Php 1,190.00 per squeeze tube of 50 ml. I know that this is too expensive for a sunscreen but Cetaphil provodes the best protection without even damaging or irritating your sensitive or acne prone skin like mine. The good thing about Watsons Sg is that when you purchase 2 product, you will get one for free. So my mom got 3 boxes for me. Yay!! 


This is what the sqeeze tube looks like. It's really small and can fit in your purse and can use it on the go plus this product is not only on the face but also you can use it on the exposed areas whenever you are going out. These kind of product is not only intended for use during sunny weather but even if it's cloudy outside, you can definitely use it. 


**Sorry for the lighting. I only used iPad for the photos.

The product is not too thick. It is easily spreadable on the face and since this is a sunscreen, I was so surprised that it doesn't feel sticky at all and it was absorbed by my skin pretty fast. Also, the product doesn't have a strong smell and blends well on the skin. Unlike other suncreen that gives you a white color effect on the skin, this doesn't have any. It also feels light on my face and my arms. 

So far, I really like this product. It is a good investment for a sunscreen. If given the chance to repurchase, I will surely do. 

I hope I was able to put justice in this very first review that I made. Lol. More products to review and more blogs to come. Have great day!


Love lots,
Kiyam

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.