REVIEW: ChapIce Revo Lip Balm

November 03, 2015
It Have you ever experienced losing your lip balms during those times that you needed it the most? In my case, I have lost a lot of lip balms. I have tried different stick balms but since December is coming and the waether here in the Philippines is getting colder, I am in need of a lip balm that will moisturize my lips. 

Just this morning, I was strolling around SM Southmall and I passed by Watsons. I was looking around for things that I can buy and then I went to the Face section to look for moisturizers then something caught my attention. It was the ChapIce Revo Lip Balm. It was like the EOS Lip Balm which comes in 2 sizes. But I got the smaller one since it is way cuter. 








This is by far the cutest lip balm that I have ever had. I got mine in watermelon and I guess there are other 2 "flavors" available and I am not sure what are them. By the way I got this for only Php 69.00 at Watsons and the bigger one is for Php 109.00. I used it once and I cant get enough of the watermelon scent and it glides smoothly on the lips. It is moisturizing and my chapped lips are gone. :)

I hope you could give this a try. It's not only cute but it also moisturizes you lips plus the nice scent is quite addicting. 



Love lots,
Kiyam ❤️❤️❤️






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.