Stuck

June 14, 2014
I’ve been given a good life, and I’ve been surrounded by good people. But there’s so much out there that I haven’t seen, that whenever I see or hear of people my age who have gone to so many places, seen so many things, I feel stuck. I feel like if I don’t take the opportunity after college to go out there, I’ll never have it again.

You know how I’ve been so confused with what I want to do with my life? Well, I just want to see what’s out there. I don’t think I’m going to be of any use to the world if I don’t even know what’s going on. I won’t have that strong desire to help if I haven’t seen it with my very own eyes. Apathy is the sickness of this generation, really.

Sigh, I dunno. I just feel like there isn’t really anything for me here. Or at least, not yet.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.