What I Want for Christmas

December 04, 2010
Christmas is just around the corner and I still don't even know what I want for Christmas. I've been wrapping gifts for my parents and my friends but I guess none of them would give me something for that day. No one's asking me what I want or whatever. This coming Christmas would be my last Christmas celebration here in the Philippines since I'll be leaving for Tokyo after graduation. I wanna make this season extra special but I don't even know how I'm gonna make it real special. I've been wanting to go on a vacation but I don't think that it will push through. *sigh*

Oh well, enough of the drama. I just wanted to make my day happy just by telling you guys what I really feel now. I know I'm kinda emo on this but nevermind. LOL Here is my not-so-official Christmas list:

1. a wallet wherein i can put all my cards, money and coins
2. a new phone preferably Blackberry
3. jansport bag (the one i can use for my gym)
3. house party with friends
5. christmas cards (a lot ofc christmas card)
6. a nice pair of flats that can go with any kind of outfit
7. A GOOD BOYFRIEND!
8. good health
9. a genie for my best friend so she can wish all over again

My list's a bit sarcastic. LOL Time to end this now. :))


Lots of LOVE,
Kim

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.