Nissin Seafood Noodles from Japan

September 20, 2010
I'm getting hooked to noodles and pasta now. I'm beginning to love all those carb thingy like what I've mentioned. 

I've eaten such wide varieties of noodles here in the Philippines and I can say that our noodles especially those in cups were good only in the picture but when you opened it you'll see tiny or no traces of meat or veggies at all. 

My mom works in Japan and I love it whenever she brings authentic cup noodles. One serving is too much for me since it's really filling. What I love about their cup noodles was the fact that they don't put emphasis much on photos showing how their noodles would look like but rather they put emphasis on what's inside the cup. Here's my proof:

 No fancy pictures. Just enough description for people to know the noodle's flavor.

 See what's inside: crab meat, egg, octopus, scallops and other veggies.
  
 Yum Yum Yum!

Yummeh!!

Posting this blog really makes me hungry now. I guess this is enough for now. I'll be making some school stuffs now. Thanks for reading :)


Lots of LOVE,
Kim ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. gusto ko nyan. masarap pero mahal dito yan. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. as in sobra. hahaha my mom even told me it only costs 87 yen each in japan which is like around 45 pesos. :)) 196 sa grocery eh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i knw a site hu sells them only 57 php :)

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=111245705638235&set=a.109499702479502.17175.100002584199110&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.