Untitled.

October 11, 2012

So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

- The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Yeah this is my life and I can say that this day I can still be thankful for what has happened. I might be ranting about how f**k life might be at work but at the end of the day I can say that I am still thankful because I realized that there were people around me who were there to support me and believe in me no matter what. 

Just now I was thinking of what should I do. I'm still lost in space. I'm lost for ideas thinking about the debate that I will be joining in. My mind is s blank as f**k and I don\t even know how I could get the ideas work in my mind. Anyway, I am still hoping that things would turn to out good for me before the year ends. I wanted to end my year with no worries and no regrets. 

Now as I think of what to write here I just asked myself this: What could really make me happy? Well, hmmm, there's a lot that I wanna do that could make me HAPPY. Let me think, well, let's make a list then.

1. Color my hair red.

2. Have an additional piercing on my left ear.

3. Watch lot's of Thai Movies (horror, love story and comedy)

4. Have a tattoo which says "I feel infinite" 

5. Travel around Asia.

6. Be back to HongKong to see Disneyland for which I could say the happiest place on earth.

7, Have a good job abroad,


8. Be with my mom and dad,

9.Red velvet cake,


Maybe that's it for now. I'm kinda tired. I need to sleep now. Adios!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.