Back from Hiatus

October 10, 2012

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

-Benjamin Button from the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


I'm back from my long vacation. It's been months that I stopped blogging basically to focus with work. This 2012 is one hell of a ride as I call it. Been with ups and downs and there came a point in my life where I wanna give up. So what made me decide to be back again? Well, I realize that I'm not getting any younger and I am definitely growing older. 

This past few months I feel like in black hole sinking slowly not because to too much physical stress at work but as well as too much emotional dilemma. I had to admit it that emotionally I am super weak and yet I don't even know how to overcome it. Sometime I ask myself if I am still doing the right things that I needed to do or am I just being a slave to myself pushing my own me to do the things that I know wouldn't even make me happy. 

Now I am struggling again to make the right decisions in life. I'm planning to quit my job and pursue another career. Life at work sucks!! You know why? People around you don't appreciate the effort that you put in to your work and instead of motivating you do your best, they are demotivating you. The people that you work with would just think of themselves and just as hungry as a wolf! I know I made a choice about my current career and I should say that it's really a big mistake. A big mistake that made me look like almost double of my age because of the stress it gave me! If I could just turn back time and go back to the days that I know I would be happy, I would choose to be in that place.

Again, there's no point of me photoshopping for the truth. I just want to burst out all this feelings that I have kept in my system for months. Been praying to God to help me be on the right track. I know I can make it if I just believe. Even though I emotionally damaged as of this moment, I can say that I know for the fact that I can still make it. I can still make another second chance in my life to prove those people who never believed that I can be successful. I don't give a f**k on all of you!!

Adios! Until next time!


Lots of Love,
Kim <3 span="span">


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.