Payday Friday

March 30, 2012
I hate paydays! Not only you have to line in ATM's but as well as some of ATMs were going offline.

Ok so it's payday today and I really hate it when it comes to lining up in ATMs. I have little patience specially when I am really hungry.


Earlier I should be going home early like around 7am since its already the end of shift. I stayed in the office up until 10am to check and wait for my pay and as usual as I went down the lobby through the ATM machine, WOW it was a hell of a line. A bit disappointed, my tummy is really hungry plus my head is in deep plain because of the weather, my office mate and I decided to go to the mall instead to get some money.


Minutes later we reached the mall and there a long line of people again. After an hour thank God we already got the money and I headed over to Karate Kid to grab some lunch. Got my lunch and here's what I had, takoyaki, maki and mill tea. Too bad I only got to take a picture of the takoyaki since I am really hungry.


Now I'm done with lunch and I'm still hungry. I'm still craving for more food. Maybe later I'll try to have my first review for the Hainanese Delight Restaurant that serves the best chicken so far next to Jolibee.


Imma update later. Time for my siesta.


Love lots,
Kim <3

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.