Back Again!!!

March 29, 2012
It's been like almost a year now since my last blog. I've been wanting to blog every day as 2012 came but because I'm busy at work, I cannot manage to make a blog every day.


Anyway, its summer but I don't feel the heat. It's been raining like almost every day and every night wind blew so hard and made me think that it is a cold summer night. Literary cold. Haha

This coming August since it will be my 22nd birthday, I will be going back to Hong kong and as much as possible I will keep this blog updated so you could see what i am doing and where I am going. I want to transform this blog to a travel and food blog so I can share with you guys what I'm up to. So stay tune I will surely update this blog.



Love lots,
Kim <3




Ps:
This is now my new look since I got my eye glass a week ago.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.