Trip to Bicol Part 1

May 11, 2011
It's been a while since my last post again and thanks to my Sun Broadband Kit that I did have internet connection here in Bicol. Anyways, it's been 2 days since I arrived here in Albay. I went here through Philippine Airlines (PAL) and the trip was so fast that I wasn't even finished with my snack and the plane has already landed in Legazpi.

So before I set my foot here in Bicol, it was so rainy back in Manila that I have to call the airlines just to confirm that my flight to Bicol will push through and it pushed through. My flight to Bicol was delayed for 10 mins and maybe its because of the bad weather I guess. So I waited until boarding and hola. Ride the plane and it was now on air. Hahaha It was a 45 minute trip and I got the chance to seat at the window and had pictures taken. Here are some of the pics I took during my ride in the plane:

 Rainy day at Manila

Manila looks like a trash.

Airplane food.






Cloudy Mayon.

Since I'm kinda tired. Imma take a rest first and continue sharing my awesome experience here in Bicol. :) See yah guys.


KIM :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.